Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Haven't Gotten D&D 5.0 Together Yet


So, unfortunately, I have not been able to get a 5th edition game running. I’ve set up my notes for an interesting take on the Caves of Chaos adventure that is provided with the test playing materials, but neither I nor the group I was going to play with have had the time to run it yet.

This is in a large part because I’m studying for a second round interview for a job (yay!!!). Of course, if I do get the job, I don’t know how much time I’ll have for running games (boo…).

Still, I am hopeful that I will be able to get in my test playing sometime in the next several weeks. By the way, if you would like to join me, let me know. Good chance I might be looking for players and I have no objection to running this thing multiple times, time permitting. If you're looking for players, also let me know, because playing is fun too.

I'll probably have another "How to Be a Good Game Master" post up in the next couple days...

No comments:

Post a Comment